Monday, November 12, 2012

I'm back....

     Time to pull out the sandpaper and remove the accumulated rust (yes, rust not dust-I'm allergic) off this account.  The past months have been filled with revising my book and I'm hoping this is my final one with only 300 pages to go.  Does anyone else find it to be a very slow process?  Oh, and I did the unthinkable-I've begun querying.  I know I'm supposed to wait until the book is 100% complete but couldn't resist beginning the process.  Talk about a humbling experience and I haven't even received my rejection letter (if I actually get a response back at all).  It's been two weeks and I can't stop myself from looking at my emails every 15 minutes.  Pathetic?  Yes, thank you.

      So, I'm 2,000 words over as well as 2.5 weeks past my personal deadline oh and I'm still up at 5:30 every morning writing, or purging.  I have to keep in mind that no matter what I've been reunited with a passion forgone along with the degree I shake my fist at every time I look at my bank account.  Right?  Yeah-whatever I don't keep pom-pom's in my closet but clothes from a few sizes down?  Sure because you just never know....




     

No comments:

Post a Comment